Monday, September 28, 2009

The Beauty of M and A's I Do's

I had such a blast with this fun-loving couple! They had a great location in Estes Park with amazing views. At first it was a bit of a bummer that the weather forced the ceremony inside (snow in mid Sept!), but I ended up really liking it. The mountains and the low-lying clouds were the perfect backdrop for their ceremony! Now they are lucky enough to move on to new adventures together in Italy! Can you say jealous? I sure can!!
Bride in the cold
Amazing backdrop
Love after first kiss
Gag me!
Ladies and petals
The boys
Rings
First dance
Kiss at night
Look over shoulder
Hanky Panky
Holding hands
Night walk

1 comment:

The Ervin Family said...

SArah, I LOVE these photos. Your passion for love and people really shines through in these. And the way you are starting to play with lighting is awesome. I want to get married all over again so you can take my pictures!!