Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Beauty of the I Do's of A and E

What a sweet couple. They love to laugh and have fun. They are young and fresh. They are SO in love! It was fun photographing at a venue that I have been to several times growing up. It turned out to be too cold to hold the ceremony outside (a recurring theme with some of my recent weddings!) but we did get to step outside for the intimate portraits. Congratulations A and E!
Cake
Getting ready
One last look
You may now kiss the bride
Kiss on bridge
Staggered on bridge
Intimate moments
Love!
Beautiful dress
Staggered with bridal party
rings and bouquet
Happy Tears
First Dance

1 comment:

The Ervin Family said...

oh wow, i just LOVE these pictures! it makes me want to get married again and have you take my pics (I think I've already told you that)!! Great job Sarah!